Information We Collect
We may collect the following information from you as you explore and use the Sites:
- Personal information you provide to us, such as your name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, age, and login credentials
- Payment data (such as credit card information), which is stored by our payment processor
- Your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, and location
- Site usage patterns, page visit data, purchase history
We collect information directly from you via your use of the Website. We also may collect limited information about you from public databases, marketing platforms, social media platforms, and other third-party sources. We collect some of the information described above through the use of “cookies”, “pixels”, “web beacons”, and similar technologies.
Use of Your information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you by shipping you products you purchased. In addition, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To create your account
- To fulfill our legal obligations
- To send you marketing and promotional communications
- To send you information about new services and features
- To request feedback from you
- For data and usage analysis, determining the effectiveness of our services or promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve the Sites
Security of Your Information
We have implemented technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we collect; however, nothing on the Internet is 100% secure. Transmission of personal information to and from the Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the Sites within a secure environment.
To protect the privacy of any personal information you may have provided, we employ industry-standard controls including physical access controls, encryption, security measures, intrusion detection, and network monitoring. In addition, access to any personal information is limited to those individuals who has a need to know.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Sharing of Your Information
We may share your information with third parties on any of the following bases:
- You have given us consent to do so
- It is reasonably necessary in order for us to achieve a legitimate business purpose
- We must do so to meet our contractual obligations to you
- We are legally required to do so
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected fraud, illegal activities, or threats to a person’s safety
- When our third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents require access to your information in order to perform work for us
- In the negotiation or execution of a merger, sale, financing, loan, or acquisition
You may opt-out of having your data collected or shared with others (except when required to meet our contractual obligations to you, we are legally obligated to do so, or to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected fraud, illegal activities, or threats to a person’s safety) by emailing us at Shawn@LimitLessWalls.com. Note that upon receiving your request we will cease collecting and sharing your data, however, your data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our Website. Google's Advertising Principles can be found at https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en/.
Third Party Links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our Website.
Equality in Service and Price
Our prices and services are not affected by whether you opt-out of having your data collected our shared.
Geographic and Age-Specific Privacy Rights
The Sites are not directed towards children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
The Sites are not directed towards European citizens or residents, and European citizens or residents are not permitted to join or use the Sites. We do not knowingly collect information from European citizens or residents.
California law permits California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us at Shawn@LimitLessWalls.com.