Limitless Walls has partnered with Bread to bring you increased payment options during the checkout process.
1. Begin the pre-approval process by selecting the "or as low as" option on the product page. NOTE: The pre-qualifying process is a soft credit check, meaning that it will NOT harm your credit score.
2. Doing this will bring up a pop-up box, which will ask for your first name, last name, email, and phone number. NOTE: Currently, a mobile phone is required to pay via Bread.
3. If approved (NOTE: Filling out pre-approval information does NOT guarantee approval by Bread services), you can either continue shopping or move along with the checkout process. If not approved, you will be sent an email within 24 hours explaining the reason for non-approval. Reasons for non-approval would be not pre-qualifying due to credit, ineligible due to age or location (Bread is unavailable in Iowa, Idaho, and West Virginia), or an inability to verify identity. Limitless Walls does not partake in the pre-approval process—if you have questions or concerns about the process, please contact Bread directly at [email protected].
4. After a successful pre-approval and you're ready to check out, you can then select your plan. Currently, we are offering 3, 6, and 12-month plans.
5. If approved, select your plan and continue!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS BY BREAD:
How does this work?
We've partnered with Bread to allow you to pay for your purchase with simple monthly installments. Find out if you prequalify in seconds and choose the plan that works best for you. All plans feature easy online payments and no prepayment fees.
Can I pay back my loan early?
Yes, you can prepay anytime for all or part of your loan. There is never a penalty for paying early.
Does checking my rate affect credit?
No, we use a soft inquiry to check your rate, which won't affect your credit score. Checking out with Bread will not result in a hard inquiry at any of the three major credit reporting agencies.
How and when do I make payments?
Make payments online or by ACH or a debit card, or by mailing us a check. Your first payment won't be due for at least 30 days after check out. We'll send you an email with your due date and send you payment reminders by text and email.
Is this safe and secure?
Safeguarding your personal information is very important to us. All bread checkouts use HTTPS secure encryption when transmitting data.